A local pizzeria bursting with character located in the heart of downtown Madison. Featuring responsibly-sourced local ingredients such as Hook’s cheeses and Clean Fresh Farm’s produce, Lucille Madison is dedicated to healthy, fresh ingredients for their pizzas.
Choose from a variety of wood-fired and steel-pan baked pizzas on their menu like Housemade Calabrian Sausage or The Weekender, with pizza doughs fermented with the local favorite, New Glarus Spotted Cow beer! Go off-menu and build your own pizza with more than 35 ingredients to choose from to craft your perfect pie.
Visit Lucille Madison for their daily specials:
- Sunday — Underground Jukebox Party, Juicy Lucys and Loosey Juicy Pitchers (5pm – 10pm), $2 Hamms (after 10pm)
- Monday — Monday Funday, 50% off any drink that starts with the letter M (after 10pm)
- Tuesday — Pitcher and a Pie, featured pie of the week paired with a half price pitcher (5pm – 10pm), $3 taps and mystery beers, live music at 10pm
- Wednesday — Cheap Date Night, any wood-fired pizza, salad, and pizza cookie with a bottle of sparkling wine for $40 (5pm – 10pm)
- Thursday — Cask Night, featured cask beer tapped during happy hour, $2 mystery beers & late night with Brook the DJ (after 10pm)